European Scholarship Programme for:
- Master’s Program, which funds master’s courses lasting between 12 and 36 months;
- A PhD branch, which offers funding for PhD students to spend ten months in Europe, through joint supervision or dual enrolment (preferably in the second year of their PhD).
Areas of study
- Engineering science at master’s level, science in the broadest sense at PhD level
- Economics and management;
- Law and political sciences.
The scholarship includes a monthly allowance of approx. Rs.86,000 to Rs.1,00,000 plus
- one international return journey
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 8th January 2016. Click Here…..